The purchase of PDU NFTs will take place on a third-party platform, named OpenSea, whose
In order to make more clear the purchasing procedure of the NFTs, we summarize below
the information needed to complete the purchase.
- Go to the platform OpenSea.
- To buy an NFT you need an e-wallet and crypto-currency (Polygon native cryptocurrency is named MATIC).
- First of all, you need to download the software MetaMask, a free browser wallet that allows you to create your e-wallet. MetaMask terms of service are available, in English, at the following link [Metamask TOS].
- NFTs are based on blockchain technology, that is a distributed digital ledger where every transaction regarding the NFT is stored in a decentralised manner. The only blockchain you can use to buy PDU NFTs is Polygon network,
link [Polygon TOS]. You have to select Polygon network on your e-wallet while purchasing a PDU NFT.
- MoonPay converts Euro/US Dollar into USDC crypto-currency, applying an exchange fee (the value of 1 USDC is usually equal to 1 USD). To check exchange and fee costs see link. To see each step of the crypto-currency purchase process, click here .
- In case the buyer and owner of the NFT resell it, a creator royalty will be granted to PDU Italia s.r.l. equal to 5% of resale price.